|Underlying Price||Last Price||Bid Volume||Warrant Bid||Warrant Ask||Ask Volume||Traded Volume|
|0.000||RM 0.000||0||RM 0.000||0||RM 0.000||0|
LT - Listing Date
LTD - Last Trading Date
TD - Todays Date
ED - Expiry Date
|Underlying Price||Exercise Price (RM)||Expiry Date (D-M-Y)||Exercise Ratio|
|1.00||1.00||1 Jan 2017||10|
|Days to Expiry||0 days|
|Intrinsic Value per Warrant||RM 0.00|
|Break Even Price at Expiry||0.000|
Compare Warrant Terms
Select up to 10 warrants. Your default warrant has already been selected below.
1. The actual price of warrants may be different from the prices displayed on this website. Whilst every care has been taken in preparing the information, materials displayed on this website, you are advised to obtain separate independent professional advice before making any decision to trade/invest in warrants.
2. The price of warrants may fluctuate from time to time and there is no guaranteed return on the warrants. Past performance of any warrants is no guide to its future performance. Please consider your own investment objectives, risk tolerance level, and read the relevant terms and conditions of the warrants offered before making any investment decision.
3. The warrant price is provided for your personal use and is intended for information purpose only and does not constitute an offer, a solicitation, an advice, a recommendation or an indication to buy or sell the underlying securities or warrant. Kenanga shall not be liable for the accuracy or completeness of any information or for any loss or damage however caused arising in connection with any information displayed, including without limitation , any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss and loss of profits whether in part or full.
|Date||Warrant Price (RM)||Implied Volatility (%)||Average Implied Volatility of Similar Warrants in Market|
The Calculator will automatically calculate Your Settlement Price and Your Cash Settlement Amount.
|5-day VWAP (RM)|
|Quantity of warrants held (units)|
|Your Settlement Price (RM)|
|Cash Settlement Amount (RM)|
What happens on expiry?
- When Cash Settlement price > Exercise price = In-The-Money (ITM). Warrant will have value at expiry & automatically be exercised.
- When Cash Settlement price < Exercise price = Out-of-The-Money (OTM). Warrant expires worthless.
If you are interested, here is the formula behind the tool above.
Say, you purchased 100,000 XYZ-C1 warrants.
Exercise price: RM5.70
Exercise ratio: 4 warrants to 1 mother share (aka underlying)
Your Cash Settlement Amount = Number of XYZ-C1 exercised x [(Cash Settlement Price - Exercise Price) / Exercise Ratio ] = 100,000 x
[(6.00-5.70) / 4] = RM7,500 approx
- The Cash Settlement Price of RM6.00 is the average daily volume weighted average price (VWAP) of the ordinary shares of CIMB for the five (5) market days prior to and including the market day immediately before the Expiry Date.
- The Cash Settlement Amount will be delivered to you via cheque by ordinary post within 7 market days from the Expiry Date.