Warrant Scanner tool is a search engine to optimise
warrant selection. Choose your own of use our recommended
criteria. For traders, we recommend a strategy of high Effective
Gearing, low Tick Sensitivity and more than a month to expiry.
High Effective Gearing of 8X
tells you a 1% move in ABC causes a c.8% move in ABC-CW. Low
tick Sensitivity tells you that ABC must move up by 3 ticks (3
cents) to cause a 1 tick movement (RM0.005) in ABC-CW. Time
decay is fastest on the final month of a warrant's life.
For Warrant Selection, we at NagaWarrants recommend using the M.E.S.T.I. strategy.
- Your warrant must have a Live Matrix. This is of utmost importance.
(2) Effective Gearing
- High Effective Gearing of 8X tells you a 1% move in ABC causes a c.8% move in ABC-CW.
- High is good for medium-term traders.
(3) Tick Sensitive
- Few ticks Sensitivity tells you that ABC must move up by 3 ticks (3 cents) to cause a 1 tick movement (RM0.005) in ABC-CW.
- Fewer ticks to flip is good to quickly enter & exit positions. It means you can break-even & take profit sooner.
(4) Time to maturity
- Does this warrant suit your time horizon - are you a short-term trader or medium-term trader?
- Time decay is fastest during the final month of a warrant's life. So avoid trading during the last month before Expiry Date.
- And, a trustworthy Issuer that is easily accessible with a Live Matrix.
Create your own table by switching on or off the fields in the dropdown box below.
Last Update :
This price matrix is a live feed from
Kenanga's market making system. It indicates where the market maker's
Bid and Offer prices may be during the day, based on the specific
price highlighted. Please note that the prices in the Live Matrix is
applicable only during continuous trading sessions and not valid
outside the market making hours in Malaysia.
Malaysia shares & FBM KLCI
09:00 to 12:29
14:30 to 16:44
Hong Kong indices
09:15 to 11:59
14:30 to 16:29
Hong Kong shares & China A50 ETF
09:30 to 11:59
14:30 to 15:59
Terms and Conditions of use -
The warrant prices in the Live Matrix are indicative.
The actual warrant prices on the market may be different from
the prices displayed on the website due to factors such as:
liquidity and volatility of the warrant and underlying
as well as relevant market conditions
buying and selling that is driven by market forces of
supply and demand
market data delay in displaying price
various rights or adjustments of the underlying and
other factors that are beyond the control of the warrant's
Issuer, or unexpected situations.
As stipulated in the Base Prospectus, Kenanga reserves
the right to consider the terms and the conditions on buying
back or selling warrants on case-by-case basis, at its sole
There may be occasional delays in the data feed and any
information in the Live Matrix.
The warrant price are provided for your personal use.
This Live Matrix is intended for information purpose only and
does not constitute an offer, a solicitation, an advice, a
recommendation or an indication to buy or sell the underlying
securities or warrant. Kenanga shall not be liable for the
accuracy or completeness of any information or for any loss or
damage however caused arising in connection with any
information, including without limitation any direct, indirect,
special or consequential loss and loss of profits whether in
part or in full.