Issuer is not keen to sell this warrant. Issuer Offer price is increased, but fair Bid price is maintained.
Trade at your own discretion. Issuer Offer price is increased, but fair Bid price is maintained.Warrant is good to trade. Bid and Offer spread is tight.
This price matrix is a live feed from Kenanga's market making system. It indicates where the market maker's Bid and Offer prices may be during the day, based on the specific price highlighted. Please note that the prices in the Live Matrix is applicable only during continuous trading sessions and not valid outside the market making hours in Malaysia.
Malaysia shares & FBM KLCI
09:00 to 12:29
14:30 to 16:44
Hong Kong indices
09:15 to 11:59
14:30 to 16:29
Hong Kong shares & China A50 ETF
09:30 to 11:59
14:30 to 15:59
Terms and Conditions of use -
- The warrant prices in the Live Matrix are indicative.
The actual warrant prices on the market may be different from
the prices displayed on the website due to factors such as:
- liquidity and volatility of the warrant and underlying as well as relevant market conditions
- buying and selling that is driven by market forces of supply and demand
- market data delay in displaying price
- various rights or adjustments of the underlying and other factors that are beyond the control of the warrant's Issuer, or unexpected situations.
- As stipulated in the Base Prospectus, Kenanga reserves the right to consider the terms and the conditions on buying back or selling warrants on case-by-case basis, at its sole discretion.
- There may be occasional delays in the data feed and any information in the Live Matrix.
- The warrant price are provided for your personal use. This Live Matrix is intended for information purpose only and does not constitute an offer, a solicitation, an advice, a recommendation or an indication to buy or sell the underlying securities or warrant. Kenanga shall not be liable for the accuracy or completeness of any information or for any loss or damage however caused arising in connection with any information, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss and loss of profits whether in part or in full.